Apr 3, 2011

almost there...

Current stats:
  • 31 weeks pregnant
  • I will be 8 months along on Friday (already!)
  • I am very tired and my body hurts all the time
  • weight: HA! just kidding. no way I'm telling that!
  • baby Lewis' room and bathroom are done
  • we still have a few things to check off our to-do list, but now we are just waiting, waiting, waiting...
  • April is a very busy month for us- we have parties, showers, and lots of family to visit!
  • my sweet friends threw a baby shower for me ( thank you girls! ) and it was so nice! I told my friend Jill I didn't have any pictures of me pregnant yet, so she made me pose for a couple:
front view
side view
Jill, me, Jules, and Katie
Just a few more weeks to go and we are counting down!

1 comment:

  1. You look WONDERFUL!!! Hope you had fun at your shower, and I can't wait to meet the little man!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs