Mar 7, 2012

crawling & chatting

I'm so behind on blogging and have lots to catch up on!  I'll get to all that later, but we first have to cheer for our baby Gray finally crawling!  We thought he was about to crawl about 2-3 months ago and this past Saturday he finally did it.  We were so excited, especially when he followed up his crawling debut by calling us mama and dada a few minutes later!  He's been saying "mama" for a long time, but never directed at me until now.  I caught him on video this afternoon.  A couple of warnings though:
1.  please ignore my high pitched, annoying voice.  I was excited.
2.  don't pay attention to the Real Housewives of Orange County playing in the background (the worst show of the Housewives series, right?!)
3.  Gray is playing on an old blanket of Jake's from his college days.  It's not the prettiest thing you've ever seen.
4.  watch it till the end- that's when he really says it!
Go here to check it out!  









1 comment:

  1. GO Gray Joseph! Thank you for posting Summer! Matt and I loved it! When Matty gets up I am going to let him see his cousin crawl and chatter!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs