Mar 22, 2011

A B C, easy as 1, 2, 3

I saw this on another blog so I thought I'd copy.  Also, because I've been boring and a bad blogger lately and haven't updated in awhile.  So here's some information about me that I know you've been dying to know.  Cheers!

(A) Age: 27 for just a little bit longer.  I hit the big 2-8 in July.

(B) Bed Size: Queen.  But I sure have been wishing lately that we had bought a king size.  Between me, Jake, the dog ( yes I know he's small, but he still takes up room) and my pregnancy pillow it's a tight squeeze!

(C) Chore You Hate: Cleaning the bathrooms.  Thats why I get Jake to do it.  I will clean the whole house gladly if he cleans all the bathrooms.  I think thats a fair trade.

(D) Dogs?: obviously love them.  I named my blog after Oliver the cheeky poodle! 

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Definitely breakfast and some caffeine.  I wake up starving every morning- one would think I hadn't eaten in days

(F) Favorite Color: blue and lately i've been loving the color orange.  Jake hates orange and has thrown a fit about every orange item brought into our house.  I'm trying to get him to understand that not everything is burnt orange and chances are baby Lewis won't be a longhorn!

(G) Gold or Silver?  I guess a gold medal is always better than silver, right? But I wear lots of gold and silver jewelry so I can't really pick.

(H) Height: 5'8''


(I) Instruments You Play: Well I'd use the term "play" loosely.  I USED to play the flute, but that was a long time ago.  Sometimes I play my nephews harmonica.  Does that count?

(J) Job Title: teacher, tutor, momma to a cheeky poodle

(K) Kids: Well I got one on the way, so I guess i'm pro kids.  Although, being an elementary school teacher for several years might turn you off of having kids.  If you're a teacher you know what I'm talking about...

(L) Live: Houston, Texas

(M) Mom's Name: Theresa

(N) Nicknames: Summa, Summertime, Bummer, Bum, Ganoosh, and people who don't know me think its super funny and original to call me by various other seasons.  

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Not yet.  But one in the near future!  I have gone to the hospital for my many broken bones though, but none overnight.

(P) Pet Peeve:  people who scrape their teeth on their forks, when Jake cracks his knuckles (i.hate.that.sound), people who answer their phone but tell you they can't talk or they are busy (so don't answer your phone!), and when people don't respond to your email/text/whatever form of communication you use 

(Q) Quote from a Movie: this is a hard one- there's so many to choose from.  Seriously, I've been sitting here for awhile trying to come up with my favorite one.  And I can't.  The only thing that is coming to mind is my all time favorite Christmas movie, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and the below quote (which is probably really inappropriate) :
Todd: Hey Griswold. Where do you think you're gonna put a tree that big?
Clark: Bend over and I'll show you.
Todd: You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold.
Clark: I wasn't talking to you. 



(R) Right or Left Handed? Lefty.  But I've had lots of practice using my right hand since I've broken my left arm 3 times.  I also play certain sports with different hands.  It's confusing.

(S) Siblings: 3 sisters- Brooke, Kelly, and Whitney

(T) Time You Wake Up? Usually about 6:30 am during the week.  On the weekends, I sleep in a whole 30 minutes later and wake up at 7:00am.  I know- I'm wild.

(U) Underwear: I wear them.  I think everyone should!

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: umm I like most vegetables.  Especially if they are fried: fried squash, okra, etc.  Can you tell I'm from the south?

(W) What Makes You Run Late: Various reasons: can't find anything cute to wear, was lazy the night before and didn't blow dry my hair and I have to make it look presentable, trying to find something to eat for breakfast, have to take the dog out AGAIN because he's whining at the door AGAIN, and the list goes on and on...

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: As previously mentioned, I have broken my arm several times.  So I'm kinda used to the whole x-ray thing.  In fact I posted this picture not too long ago.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Homemade mac and cheese. It's Jakes favorite thing I make.  Of course, the list isn't too long since cooking isn't my specialty.

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Penguins and polar bears

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs