Mar 2, 2011

Wednesday Wishlist

It's that time of the week again.  You know the one where I list all kinds of cute stuff I want to buy.  I usually don't limit that to just Wednesday's, but I felt like it was an appropriate post title.
Item #1:
Yes that is Mila Kunis' dress at the Oscars.  I'm sure it's in my price range.


Items #2-4 ( all found at ModCloth) :
I definitely have a thing for one-shouldered tops and dresses.

love the back of it!
how awesome is that fox print?



Items #5-6 ( found at JCrew ):
sparkles and a bow

a lil' snakeskin
I wasn't lying either- I really am going to post some sneak peaks of the baby room.  I've just been a bit lazy lately and haven't uploaded my pictures to my laptop.  I'll have to get Jake on that asap.  He loves doing my chores for me when I procrastinate.  Just like I love ironing all of his work clothes.  Now we're even!

1 comment:

  1. I NEED those snakeskin shoes...let's go to the galleria!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs